Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Mini Twist Take Down









Several people asked me how I planned on taking down her month old mini twists and if I could make a video so here's a short video showing how I took them down. The sound you hear is the hair getting caught on my bandaide.The process took between 2 1/2 to 3 hours. The time went by really quickly. We watched Nanny McPhee for the first time and she loved it. I wet her hair and added a generous amount of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner (old ingredients) and began taking them out. There were three small knots on her ends that were impossible to get out so she had a little breakage but overall we had a great experience and I will definitely do mini twists again.

Post Title Mini Twist Take Down


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog