Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Part 1: Valentine's Day Hair Share!









I had no idea that so many people would participate in Valentine's Day Hair Share! I am so excited because we haven't had a Hair Share in so long and now we're starting it back up with a bang. I received so many submissions that I had to split them into a Part 1 and Part 2 so check back later for Part 2. Thank you all so much for sharing!In no particular order...#1 Shared by Holly:#2 Shared by Katie:#3 shared by Melany:#4 shared by Michelle:#5 shared by Amber:#6 shared by Drea (Vday mohawk):#7 shared by Kourtney:#8 shared by Maritza:#9 shared by Kimberly:#10 shared by Rebecca:#11 shared by Jo'Nelle:#12 shared by Cory:Don't forget to stop by later for Part 2 of Valentine's Day Hair Share!

Post Title Part 1: Valentine's Day Hair Share!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog