Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Cornrows & Twists - New Protective Style









Guest blogger, Aisha, shares this cute protective style done on her gorgeous daughter, Anisa.Instructions:Freshly done - Cornrows and Twists Anisa's hair was washed/conditioned two nights prior to doing this style. Products used: Bee Mine Bee Nourished Ayurvedic Herbal Shampoo Bar ( I love it!!) HEHH Conditioner Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream MoisturizerI parted the hair into three sections - I had one portion in the middle and one portion on each side.I cornrowed the two side sections in a curved design. The two sides do not match. I wanted each side to be different. Each side does, however, have a cornrow going straight down on the side. While I was braiding, the middle portion was tied off with an ouchless band to keep it out of the way.While I was braiding Anisa's hair, I did not finish the cornrows, meaning I did not braid her hair all the way down. When I was finally finished braiding her hair, I started twisting. I did not make parts. I simply started grabbing sections of hair to twist. I applied the hair milk and lusciuos moisturizer to her hair while doing the cornrows and twists. The Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter would've been a good choice as well but I was out.I did not use any rubberbands or ponytail holders on her hair. It's simply cornrowed and twisted. I did use a few pins in the front (top) to keep the twists out of her face. Anisa will sleep with a satin cap each night. She also has a satin pillow case.A view of the back. This style can also be worn up.Ready for her school pictures!

Post Title Cornrows & Twists - New Protective Style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog