Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Fishtail Braids









I've been wanting to experiment with different braids lately so I decided to learn how to do a fishtail braid. I watched a few videos on youtube first and didn't get the technique until I watched the one below. I think she explains it pretty well.I tried it on my own hair first (below), I'd recommend using a mirror until you get the hang of it. It looks choppy on my hair because I have so many layers. I think the key is grabbing smaller sections to cross over and make sure you have a tight grip on both sections. When I did the braid on my hair, I kept letting each section go to grab hair and cross over, I need to work on that.I tried it on A tonight. I think it came out pretty well for my first time trying this braid in her hair. I split her hair into two so the picture you see above is the left side of her head only. A fishtail braid takes much longer than a regular braid, at least I think so, so patience is key. My hand was actually cramping when I tried doing it on myself, no problems when I tried it on A though.Hopefully I will get good enough at this braid to post an actual style and not just practice pictures.Great video I found from this youtuber.

Post Title Fishtail Braids


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog