Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Karina's Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas


Vegetarian Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas by Karina AllrichThese gluten-free enchiladas won the Whole Foods Budget recipe contest.
Just in case you missed it, I'm sharing one of the all-time favorite recipes here on Gluten-Free Goddess- my sweet potato black bean enchiladas smothered in salsa verde. This budget-friendly vegetarian enchilada recipe is one of those happy accidents that spring from a burst of creative inspiration. I was craving the soft and spicy comfort of enchiladas one windy spring night back in 2003, and I had none of the usual suspects on hand (no chicken, or beef, no pinto beans).

But I had one lovely mother of a sweet potato.

I had a can of organic black beans in the pantry.

Some roasted green chiles.

One lonely lime.

And your intrepid Mamacita at large thought, Hmmm. Why not?

Deliciousness ensued.

These wrapped little gems are soft and creamy and a little bit spicy- just like a certain cook, my husband would say. It's the yams, I tell him. Er, sweet potato. I can never tell the difference. In the end, it doesn't matter. What matters is how it tastes.

And Babycakes, these are so very mucho scrumptious. Seriously. I kid you not. Make a batch for a girls' night in, or laid back Sunday brunch.


Read >>


Labels:

,
,


0
comments








Share This Post :



Add to: Oneview


Add to: Linkarena

Add to: Favoriten.de

Add to: Seekxl


Add to: Kledy.de


Add to: Social Bookmark Portal


Add to: BoniTrust


Add to: 40 Plus - Blog & Bookmark

Add to: Bookmarks.cc
Add to: Shop-Bookmarks.de

Add to: Favit


Add to: Yigg

Add to: Digg


Add to: Del.icio.us


Add to: Facebook.com


Add to: Reddit

Add to: Simpy

Add to: StumbleUpon


Add to: Slashdot


Add to: Netscape


Add to: Furl


Add to: Yahoo


Add to: Spurl


Add to: Google


Add to: Blinklist


Add to: Blogmarks


Add to: Diigo


Add to: Technorati



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog