Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

School Valentine Party









PhotobucketA had her class Valentine party today at school. We took chocolate and yellow cupcakes, candy bags, and Princess Tiana Valentine cards. She had a blast! Her teachers and classmates loved her hair. One little girl asked me if I did her hair, because she really liked it. Another little girl (she was really tiny and had a soft voice) came up to me and said "Your daughter is really pretty. Thank you for the cupcakes." How cute is that? She was adorable. Anyway, I thought I would share a few pictures with you all. :)Her teacher turned on some music, so here she is busting a move. She thinks she can break dance. lol She was the only kid that would dance.PhotobucketHere are a couple of hair shots:PhotobucketPhotobucketHere she is with her little brother.PhotobucketAnd here she is passing out her candy bags.PhotobucketShe also made her father and I a cute Barney card. lol :)Do you have any Valentine plans?

Post Title School Valentine Party


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog