Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Banded Heart









PhotobucketPhotobucketI got this style from The Story of a Princess & her Hair, pretty cool to see it on two totally different textures, huh?The style is really simple, but if your child has thick hair like A, then it may be a bit of a challenge.A's hair was wet/damp in these pictures. The rubberbands were soaked in melted coconut oil.After I took the above pictures I decided to put the back up into pigtails. I just crossed the right section and tied it off into the left pigtail, and tied the left section off into the right pigtail.My parts are never straight, lol. :)PhotobucketThe cute korkers above are from Little Lady & Me: A lot of style for your little lady!

Post Title Banded Heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog