Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Lady Gaga Thinks People Are Trying to 'Destroy' Her


(NO ARCHIVES/EDITORIAL USE ONLY) Lady Gaga performs during The Monster Ball Tour at the Arena at Gwinnett Center on April 18, 2011 in Duluth, Georgia. (Getty Images

Lady Gaga is one of the biggest stars around, but she still feels like a "loser kid" sometimes. The songstress talked about her fears in an emotional video recently and said she still feels like people are out to get her.


In the black and white YouTube clip, posted before she went on stage in New York's Madison Square Garden for her Monster Ball tour, she sobbed: "I still sometimes feel like a loser. It’s crazy, ’cos it’s like we’re at the Garden, but I still feel like a loser kid in high school.
 Sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me... I cannot be destroyed and I will not be destroyed. And you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans.”


Gaga said she's prepared to fight for her stardom, and her little monsters, too. She said: “I just have to pick my s*** up. Pick myself up and tell myself I’m a superstar every morning just so I can get through this day.
“I feel like I have to fight. I’m fighting for every kid that’s like me, that’s felt like I’ve felt and feels like I still feel."


She added: “I just wanna be a queen but sometimes I just don’t feel like one. It’s not about being a winner for me anymore, you know. It’s about being a winner for them.”


The emotional clip was filmed as part of documentary Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden which will be aired next month.


Labels:



0
comments








Share This Post :



Add to: Oneview


Add to: Linkarena

Add to: Favoriten.de

Add to: Seekxl


Add to: Kledy.de


Add to: Social Bookmark Portal


Add to: BoniTrust


Add to: 40 Plus - Blog & Bookmark

Add to: Bookmarks.cc
Add to: Shop-Bookmarks.de

Add to: Favit


Add to: Yigg

Add to: Digg


Add to: Del.icio.us


Add to: Facebook.com


Add to: Reddit

Add to: Simpy

Add to: StumbleUpon


Add to: Slashdot


Add to: Netscape


Add to: Furl


Add to: Yahoo


Add to: Spurl


Add to: Google


Add to: Blinklist


Add to: Blogmarks


Add to: Diigo


Add to: Technorati



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog