Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush



Kim’s publicist has confirmed the news to People magazine. The couple were together for 2 years. The reason for the split? Hectic schedules. But isn’t that what all celebrities say? They always blame their schedules! A source said, “They never get to see each other, ever. It’s been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it’s tough.” Ok, I’ll give them that. It can’t be easy dating a guy who you never see. In case you live under a rock, Reggie is a running back for the New Orleans Saints. And we all know how NFL stars can’t keep their d*ck in their pants. Heh. Oh, did I just say that? I read on Kim’s sister Khloe’s Twitter the other day that she and Kimmy were having some girl time, “cuddling” and watching movies. That was 2 days ago, I think. So Kim has lots of sisterly support, and I highly doubt her single life will suck much.



Labels:



0
comments








Share This Post :



Add to: Oneview


Add to: Linkarena

Add to: Favoriten.de

Add to: Seekxl


Add to: Kledy.de


Add to: Social Bookmark Portal


Add to: BoniTrust


Add to: 40 Plus - Blog & Bookmark

Add to: Bookmarks.cc
Add to: Shop-Bookmarks.de

Add to: Favit


Add to: Yigg

Add to: Digg


Add to: Del.icio.us


Add to: Facebook.com


Add to: Reddit

Add to: Simpy

Add to: StumbleUpon


Add to: Slashdot


Add to: Netscape


Add to: Furl


Add to: Yahoo


Add to: Spurl


Add to: Google


Add to: Blinklist


Add to: Blogmarks


Add to: Diigo


Add to: Technorati



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog