Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Cornrowed Ponytails









Our wonderful guest blogger Aisha is back with another beautiful style done on her daughter, Anisa!The day after Anisa received her trim I decided to braid her hair. On the night of her trim I decided to band her hair again to stretch it out some more.I started braiding Anisa's hair without a style in mind. I began in the back and this is what I came up with. We had to leave the house for a little while before I finished, so I put the remainder of her hair in a twisted ponytail.Top view before I finished.Style was finally complete. She ended up having 6 sections of free style cornrows gathered into ponytails. She also had 2 cornrows that were not gathered into a ponytail. Even though I did not have anything in mind when I started this style, I love how it turned out.Since I decided not to add beads, I curled her hair using Curlformers. She did not sleep in them this time. She wore them all day and I took them out right before bedtime.The results - She ended up having a nice, loose curl.

Post Title Cornrowed Ponytails


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog