Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Box Braids Cornrowed & Curled To The Side









I had this style in mind when I decided to restyle Anisa's box braids.I began by spraying her braids with a water and conditioner mixture. Next, I grabbed a section of her braids near the nape of her neck and began braiding horizontally until I reached the opposite side.I continued to grab sections of her braids in the same fashion until I was completely done. Once I was done braiding, I secured the cornrows with an ouchless band just as I did with the cornrows with a side puff style. The first two cornrows in the front were secured together, the 3 middle cornrows were together, and the last 2 cornrows were secured together.I sprayed her braids again and rolled them using the satin covered sponge rollers that I bought from Wal-Mart. She kept the rollers in for most of the day.Submitted by our guest blogger, Aisha.

Post Title Box Braids Cornrowed & Curled To The Side


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog