Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Amazing Etsy Shops For Your Girls









Our guest blogger, Aisha, sent me links to some amazing Etsy shops and I really wanted to share them with you all. Enjoy!I just recently found Erin Go Paint through Afro Puffs & Ponytails."When this Rapunzel lets down her hair it makes a statement!Beautifully curly and natural it goes everywhere but down. The witches and princes of the world are out of luck, as this little Princess can take care of herself."African American Bow Holder by CruzcreationPrincess Clip by MyLittlePixiesKidz Fun Portrait Paintings by MyJunkyTrunk. "Wouldn't it be amazing if you could commission an artist to do a portrait painting of your child (or a nephew, niece, a godchild or any other special child in your life) without paying the hundreds or even thousands of dollars that most professional portrait artists charge?" Girl Power PrintAfrican American Creation by iboriginalMy Sista, My Friend by jadeandweleDo you have any favorite Etsy shops? Feel free to share the link below!

Post Title Amazing Etsy Shops For Your Girls


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog