Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog
Promotion My Blog

Valentine Heart Mohawk









PhotobucketPhotobucketI know it's a little early for Valentine's Day hair but I saw this heart cornrow style on Katelynylyn's youtube and decided to give it a try. I ended up cornrowing it into a mohawk instead. You can view her tutorial here. I forgot to curve the second cornrow, but I think it still came out cute. I bought some pink heart beads the other day so I added a few of those along with some regular beads. I used shea butter mixed with coconut oil and a little ORS Lock & Twist gel.TIP: When doing styles that require a lot of moving, sit in your office/desk chair (assuming it has wheels) this makes it easy for mom to move around instead of getting up, then sitting down, and hurting your back in the process.I have decided to turn this week into Mohawk/Frohawk week, so if you have any pictures of your kiddo rockin' a mohawk/frohawk send them in by January 23rd so I can submit them for Hair Share!Don't forget to enter the Curly Q's Giveaway!

Post Title Valentine Heart Mohawk


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promotion My Blog